Moment Design Teacher Qualification
Do you love to teach, lead, inspire others?
Become a Certified Moment Design Teacher
In order to be considered for the Moment Design Teacher Qualification, you must complete the MOMENT DESIGN ONLINE TRAINING. Secondly, you must have successfully completed a MOMENT DESIGN CERTIFIED PHOTOGRAPHER/Creative Assessment. A minimum of 30 Moment Design sessions is also required but can be accumulated throughout the Qualification Process.
- ATTEND ONE OF the WORKSHOPS/INTENSIVES provided by the Creator, Founder and Chief Executive, Jesh de Rox (This can be done before the qualification process begins):
- ATTEND 3 MENTOR SESSIONS with Moment Design Education Officer/Staff (These sessions will be scheduled as part of the Qualification Process).
- ASSIST WITH MOMENT DESIGN ONLINE TRAINING (minimum 1-2 hours per week during the 6 week course – offered 4 times per year). This can be completed at any time during the Teacher Qualification Process.
- PROVIDE feedback from at least 5 MOMENT DESIGN photo session clients.
- TEACH/MENTOR at least 3 others, either in a group or one-on-one mentor session, about the MOMENT DESIGN technique. Each student will be asked to supply feedback from their learning session as well as supply feedback from their own client’s photo sessions using Moment Design technique.
- FINAL REVIEW: After completion of all previous Steps of the Qualification Process, including all evidence-based feedback from your clients, your students and their clients, etc., a final review will be conducted with 2 or more Education Officer(s).
For more information, please use our contact form: WECARE.
Learning all of these phases helps create spaces for incredible connection within a matter of moments; it encourages trust for authentic and incredible interactions – even if your clients are complete strangers.Jesh de Rox